Hand-crafted in Japan.
– High grade power supplies with audiophile grade components.
60W x 1
– Dedicated LAN port for Player (Streamer) connectivity
– optimum data integrity and simple setup.
– Audio-grade ultra-low jitter data clock – eliminates any
possibility of data jitter at source
– 2 x 2TB Hard-drives with floating mechanism
Melco – Simplified Installation and Operation
- No PC required for setup and installation – no specialist knowledge needed.
- Specific IP port for Streamer / Player with additional Network port for Control and Ethernet. Simply creates robust network for streaming high resolution music and control even on complex networks.
- Pre-installed media server – no configuration required.
- Supports multiple specialised media servers – currently shipping with Twonky 7 with DSD support.
- Informative OLED front panel display – displays current streaming track data, system status, and setup.
- Simple menu navigation structure and track selection
- Simple front panel on-off switch – just like Hi-Fi.
- 15 seconds only to full power-on.
- 5 seconds to full shut-down
- Safe against unintended power down – no requirement for UPS
- The Local USB-DAC player can be used in the same manner as the Network Player. The Local USB-DAC player is simply controlled from a UPnP Control App on a Smartphone or Tablet on the network. The App discovers the N1 – DAC as a Digital Media Renderer or Player on the Network as soon as a DAC is connected to the N1.
- The N1 is connected to various Hi-Fi USB-DAC using a standard USB lead. >Link to compatibility list
- The N1 Local USB-DAC Player supports PCM up to 384 kHz / 32 bit, and DSD up to 5.6 MHz double DSD.
- Automatic sample rate adjustment to match the capabilities of the connected DAC – e.g. 192 kHz is automatically downsampled to play on a 96 kHz capable DAC.
- Automatic conversion of DSD to 24 bit PCM for USB DAC that does not support DSD. (Manual setting in the Menu)
- The Playlist can be stored either on N1 (Mode 1) to allow the playlist to be maintained even if the App is out of contact,or the Playlist is stored on the App (Mode 2) when the App requires it. Please see compatibility chart.
- The Melco Local USB-DAC player can be easily controlled by your favorite UPnP control Point (App).
- The Melco Local USB-DAC player will play Music stored on open shares on the Network in addition to music stored on the Melco.
- The gapless playback is supported from FW Ver 2.10.(WAV FLAC AIFF ALAC)
Tags: MELCO N1A
Ditambahkan pada: 23 February 2017